Phantom Hollow but i'm drawn to the wilder nights at home
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
LOL totally up to you if he grabs anything or not.. or, even if he lunges in the right direction. ;)

The fine black guard hairs along the boys spine rose at the ghoulish moan -- and Constantine froze. His bright eyes drifted throughout the swirling fog, attempting to decipher exactly where the sound came from.. or what it could be.

As far as the Mayfair boy was concerned, he had only a few options before him. Sit still, and try not to pee his pants. Run, and hope he found himself out of this mess.. or  prove he had some guts, and fight.

he chose the latter -- the idea of turning and running with his tail between his legs sickened him, and he definitely didn't want to pee himself. With a snarl that bubbled from his chest, the dark chocolate wolf spun, his jaws gaping as he lunged toward where the sound had been, attempting to thrust his entire weight forward and snap his teeth to grasp flesh.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
but i'm drawn to the wilder nights at home - by Constantine - September 24, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: but i'm drawn to the wilder nights at home - by Behati - September 28, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: but i'm drawn to the wilder nights at home - by Behati - September 29, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: but i'm drawn to the wilder nights at home - by Constantine - October 10, 2015, 09:50 AM