sleight of hand
50 Posts
Ooc —
Savik's stance unclenched, uncoiling from the tense mindset he had arrived in.  It was unusual to him to be summoned without dire importance, no Alpha before him had ever taken consideration for their pack members. Well, he could not speak freely, he had only known his father as an Alpha so no proper impression to expect. Finding his voice, he spoke up, not wanting to stay silent too long while his answer was yet to be said. Old habits would never break, it seemed.
"Yes, I have," Came his short reply, not being one to speak of so many words. But he reminded to not be so vague, because he was anything but stiff. His tongue had not ever ventured farther than a few words in the presence of his superiors, not out of nervousness but his thoughts weren't vast, only thinking clearly and to the point. He hated to be so narrow minded, as what he had been called before. So he continued, hinting a little bit of anti-monotonous expression in his voice. "The lands suit me well, a more varied terrain than what I grew up in but better all the same. I am yet to meet some of the members, but most of which I have," He said. 

And he knew it was his fault, being away from his parents had caused him to slack, without the constant strive to achieve he had lacked in what he had promised. No more, he said to himself, promising to pick up the slack once this meeting was over. 
Suddenly, an idea came to mind. If it wasn't too much trouble, he would ask Iqniq to join him once again to hunt, perhaps fill some caches for the coming winter. 
"Winter is approaching, I see. I was about to get some elk to fill the cache. Would you like to join? Maybe we can get a healthy one this time," He lightly chuckled, a rare sight to see.
Messages In This Thread
sleight of hand - by Iqniq - September 30, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: sleight of hand - by Currawong - October 03, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: sleight of hand - by Iqniq - October 04, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: sleight of hand - by Currawong - October 13, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: sleight of hand - by Iqniq - October 14, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: sleight of hand - by Currawong - October 27, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: sleight of hand - by Iqniq - November 01, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: sleight of hand - by Currawong - November 03, 2015, 04:33 PM