Phoenix Maplewood Huntin' is hard.
27 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
The small wolf stated that she did in fact want her help and Ash was okay with it. She was perfectly willing to help the youngster learn to hunt. The more hunters the better right. She watched as Desna appeared to have picked up on the fact she was slightly annoyed. "Don't mind me, I'm working on patience," she said with a chuckle trying to reassure the young wolf that she hadn't done anything too bad. It was truly just down to the fact that Ashka was impatient. Very. 

"Let's go then," she said with a smile and a flick of her tail. She watched as Desna happily began to explore every little thing and she let out happy little yips and howls. The pup made Ashka smile, this pup was living the life.  It brought Ashka back to way before the dreadful night that had been haunting her since she was just a little older than 5 months.  She gave the small black wolf a reassuring look as she checked to see that Ash was still following. 

Ashka felt her heart tear a little as the wolf mentioned she wanted to catch a rabbit so that her mother wouldn't be sad anymore. This little wolf was so cute. Ashka hoped that if this pup was able to catch this rabbit her mother would be really proud. 

"Just remember, even if you don't manage to catch something. At least you tried. Practice makes perfect. You have to be quite fast to catch a rabbit, if you want I have an idea that might make it a tad easier to catch it," she stated pondering an idea over in her head. It might just work. "You would still be the one to catch it, id just be helping a bit," she said assuring the wolf it would still be her accomplishment and that she could tell her mother it was all her if she really wanted to. 

Moohaha. If Desna is willing Ash would love to help her catch a rabbit since Ash sorta suspects that Desna might not be fast enough just yet. Up to you? :P So cute cx I was dying when I read this.
Messages In This Thread
Huntin' is hard. - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 06:13 PM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by RIP Valette - October 19, 2015, 04:14 AM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by Ashka - October 19, 2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by RIP Valette - October 21, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by Ashka - November 07, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: Huntin' is hard. - by RIP Valette - November 07, 2015, 12:31 PM