Redhawk Caldera Look what they've done to my brain, ma
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
The game continued, although it was likely that the fox wouldn't last much longer. Elwood watched with his lips parted in a grin as Nightjar imitated him, headbutting the vulpine. The younger male used quite a bit more force than his godfather had, eliciting a whooping laugh from Elwood as the red-furred animal went sprawling. This time, it struggled to stand. At this point, it almost seemed as though it would be kinder to just end its life; it was so disoriented that there was very little chance of it escaping its tormentors.

Elwood jogged back towards his nephew and the fox, snaking through a patch of tall grass with his ears pressed forward. He snorted through his nostrils, drawing short and looking to Nightjar. It would be his decision what do to next.
Messages In This Thread
Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - September 02, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - September 07, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - September 18, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - September 20, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - October 01, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - October 03, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - October 15, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - October 19, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - October 26, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - November 02, 2015, 12:46 PM