Moonspear I would follow you anywhere
4 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Joining 
Bare with me. I dont know alot about the location. and i working on her personality haha.

Izo focused one step at a time on making it up the mountain in one piece. She hoped where ever Lex and crew were settling it wasn't far. She had been a tad thrown off once she got a to a forest that had scent markers that stated there was a pack there. Yet no pack was to be found. Thankfully she had found another trail of her brothers scent and followed it well. To this mountain. He must be around here somewhere. She thought reaching a somewhat flat ledge and pausing to catch her breath. 

She took a brief look around. Well she had to admit, the view up here was phenominal. She could understand why wolves would make the trek up here. She clambered up a few more rocks until yet another ledge was found. She glanced up and saw a large open area and a cave entrance. Perhaps this was where the wolves were. She jumped up the last few rocks and landed pretty much right on the scent markers. She took a few steps backwards watching she didn't fall off the edge and then lifted her head to call for her brother. She was sure he was here somewhere, he had to be.

She sat and awaited the soon to be reunion between her and her beloved brother Lex. She hoped he would be as happy to see her as she was to see him. 

Sorry if this is no good :3 I can change it if need be. Honest @Lex @Charon @Amekaze 
Messages In This Thread
I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 20, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 21, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 22, 2015, 07:52 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 02, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 03, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 03, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 02:39 PM