Moonspear I would follow you anywhere
4 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Izo waited patiently but it wasn't long before the silhouette of a wolf became visible through the trees. The wolf came closer and Izo perked up a bit. Could this be her brother. She watched the silhouette as it turned from just a shadow into a wolf. This wolf was not her brother though and Izo tried not to let the slight disappointment show. 

This wolf was white with speckled patches of brown that could be seen in his fur. He had a very authoritative stance and Izo presumed this was because he was alpha male. The male seemed friendly enough but Izo lowered her body slightly and kept her ears held back because she knew full well she had no right to be arrogant as she had stepped over their borders. 

"Sorry," she said honestly. "I came here looking for my brother Lex," she stated lifting her body back to its original position. Something of a more normal wolf look.  She took a moment to take in her surroundings, this place was cool. Quite literally a forest in a cave, in the side of a mountain. Not your every day territory. 

"I was also wondering, if you had room for another wolf in your rankings," she watched the wolf trying to read whether or not this wolf would attack her or not. She didn't think so but chances were not something to take lightly. "I make for a reasonable hunter, and a warden. I'm also working on becoming a warrior although my skills need some work.. I can assure you i would be a great asset to the pack," she finished dipping her head slightly again.

Eh, I'm working on the whole personality thing. The serious and bold side of things is not something ive done before so bare with me @Lex if I happen to be doing poorly. Ha... Anyways here i am :p Yea this would be set before the claiming howl and I may post there i haven't decided just yet. Stoked to see how all this will play out. also this post might be a bit weird since im trying to work on inspiration haha. My posts should get better as I get used to the character. 
Messages In This Thread
I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 20, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 21, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 22, 2015, 07:52 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 02, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 03, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 03, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 02:39 PM