Overture Downs It's always hard to say goodbye
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian felt a flush of heat go through him once the female was stumbling over her words how awesome it was that he was going to stick around the area. Now he was definitely sure he was going to stick around. "Likewise. I have to check up on you if you didn't get in trouble," he explained. If she was kicked out that wouldn't be that much of a problem for Sebastian. Then the girl was probably going to travel with him and that prospect sounded nice. Why settle when they could see the world together? Yeah that sounded cool and adventurous. Though he was thinking too far ahead. He still had to tell more about him. So far they only had a bit of chit chat.

Sebastian bit his lip. "If I take that swim with you it will probably lose the purpose of that swim isn't it?," he let out. That would be a cool thing to do, maybe play around the water. Sebastian was also rather playful for his age. He was a bit of a late bloomer with his interest in ladies. He was just too obsessed with other things instead of thinking about ladies. But now, after meeting a few the ball was really starting to roll. He felt like man, or wanted to feel like one. He liked to protect what is his. He also wanted to see more of this female, surely she couldn't be all sweet. "I'm sorry, I'm probably too pushy right now,' he chuckled. "I will make sure I will stay in howl's range. You call for me." That seemed the best option.
Messages In This Thread
It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 21, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 21, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 22, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 24, 2015, 06:58 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 25, 2015, 10:03 AM