Jade Fern Grove well hello
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Sinch we did the dice rolls and everything, and we know how the attacks play out kind of, I hope you don't mind if I pp a bit to keep it going. If not, I can edit of course ^^

Ok! Haven barked with a determined smirk. She wanted to win, though of course Scimitar was far bigger and stronger than she, and had the obvious advantage. She sank down, ears back and her lips drawn back in a small snarl. After a brief preparation, Haven charged forwards attempting to swipe Scimitar's paws out from under him. The male however easily side stepped her attack. Come one Haven, step up your game! She thought as Scimitar snaked his jaws forwards to bite at her. She was prepared for the attack, and she jumped back, swift on her feet. As soon as she came to her feet again, the grey and white female swiped again at Scimitar, trying to push him down.

Scimitar ducked out of the way, then slammed into her side. She struggled for breath for a second, the last blow being harsh on her. She paused for a moment to regain her composure, which was probably a mistake. Scimitar was indeed a formidable foe but she was glad he had agreed to spar with her, she could learn a lot from him.
Messages In This Thread
well hello - by Haven - October 08, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: well hello - by Scimitar - October 13, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: well hello - by Haven - October 13, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: well hello - by Scimitar - October 15, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: well hello - by Haven - October 15, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: well hello - by Scimitar - October 18, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: well hello - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 12:36 PM
RE: well hello - by Scimitar - October 18, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: well hello - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: well hello - by Scimitar - October 27, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: well hello - by Haven - October 27, 2015, 05:47 PM