Overture Downs the funeral of decency
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
I'm so sorry that Haven had to come on over like this xD

Haven trotted along the borders of her territory, checking for intruders. It was the first time she'd explored the borders since she'd gone to the coast with Sebastian. Sebastian, I hope we can get together again soon.She though whimsically and she stopped to rub up against a tree. The beautiful she-wolf stopped, spinning a 180 after smelling an unknown scent. Blackfeather scent. She'd heard about the Blackfeather wolves, but never met one. She also knew that they were the Grove pack's enemy. She prepared to have some trouble. She wondered what this wolf could be doing so close to her borders, maybe she should check.

Haven leaped from her hiding space in the thick greenery, coming to a halt in front of the intruder. He looked younger than her, with grey white and black marbled along him. She eyed him suspiciously, then growled, Who are you and what're you doing so close to our territory! And don't lie, I know you're one of those Blackfeather wolves! Now explain! She was generally a friendly wolf, and she wasn't very large. But the little grey and white girl had a sharp tongue that could slice easier than her claws.
Messages In This Thread
the funeral of decency - by Cicero - October 23, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Cicero - October 28, 2015, 03:23 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - October 28, 2015, 06:57 PM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Cicero - November 06, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Cicero - November 08, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - November 09, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Cicero - November 12, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - November 12, 2015, 05:32 PM