Moonspear I would follow you anywhere
from a place the world forgot
66 Posts
Ooc — Trash Panda
He doesn't notice it at first.  It was just a howl, nothing to be overly concerned with.  It wasn’t Charon’s and it wasn’t Amekaze, it was just—

Lex’s head snaps to attention from his dig, mud covering the front of his legs and the majority of his feet.  How he looks is the last thing on his mind as he realizes the sound is one he knows.  One he didn’t think he’d ever hear again.  It pulls him back to the rest of his family, his mother, and he’s not entirely sure where he’s standing.  His feet move, kicking him into something of a run.  He’s careless as he weaves through trees.  The decline is not instant and only once in a few yards does he need to noticeably go down or scale something in the way.  

Charon beats him there, speaking to his sister and introducing himself, but the intention from Izo had gone unheard.  He swallows back a lump in his throat as he steps up to the duo but remaining behind his Alpha, staring at his sister as she stands there.

“Izo.  Her name is Izo.”

Lex does not answer the second question.  Instead, he holds his breath, feet itching to move closer.  He waits, he feels his lungs burn as she waits for his sister to give them the answer.
Messages In This Thread
I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 20, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 21, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 22, 2015, 07:52 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 02, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 03, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 03, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 02:39 PM