Overture Downs It's always hard to say goodbye
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven looked up at Sebastian with her big golden eyes, listening as he contradicted her previous comment. She blushed a little as he gave her a little speech. He was a great pep talker, and she found his take initiative side kind of attractive. She liked males who were modest and cute, but also could stand their ground and be strong. Just like Sebastian. After he seemed finished with his speech, there was a pause and Haven chuckled, feeling more motivated now, You're right. I promise won't be down about myself ever again. Or well I'll try. But you know sometimes you just have one of those really bad days... She joked, smiling as she felt much better. There was another pause and then he made a joke. Haven laughed a little, a cute and short laugh.

The grey and white she-wolf watched him shake out his coat, she couldn't help but grin. He was very handsome. He made a comment, and she noticed that he sounded a little sad when he said it. The thought made her sad too, but she had to go anyway. Yeah I guess so, I bet my pack is getting pretty worried. I hope they don't think something bad happened to me. She said, the thought made her think about her new pack and what they might be thinking at the very moment. She knew she shouldn't have waited so late to leave, but she was having so much fun with Sebastian it seemed a shame to leave earlier. But it was time.

Hey but don't be sad okay? I'm pretty loud if you couldn't tell, so I'm sure you'll hear me howl when I do. And I promise you I will as soon as possible. Haven responded, trying to make their parting a bit less down. Bye Sebastian, I'll see you soon. She gave him a quick lick on the cheek, she felt like it was the right thing to do, and with that she turned back to the water and swam to the other side of the river, heading home.

Aww! We can start another thread now if you'd like or of course we can wait if you want. Also a thread where Haven meets Burke would be really interesting. PM me if you want to thread again, either with Burke or Sebastian <3
Messages In This Thread
It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 21, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 21, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 22, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 24, 2015, 06:58 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 25, 2015, 10:03 AM