Whitebark Stream hands on the water
20 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Alfie was very pleased when he finally caught the she-wolf's attention. He fanned out his wings, ruffling them down, partly to get settled on his branch, but mostly to show off how majestic he was. She said hello to him, and he smiled, watching her from his perch. She made a comment about the time of day and Alfie said in a  voice of all seriousness, Its actually highly offensive that you wolves think we owls can't come out during the day. He held his serious façade for a moment and then chuckled in a friendly manner. No no I was just joking. Yeah no I like the daytime. Its nice and all, but of course I do prefer the night. He was a very reasonable young owl once we could see past his theatrical side.

Alfie shuffled his downy legs, flexing his talons as he prepared to jump. He leaped off onto the branch next down as he had deemed this wolf as safe. Hi I'm Alvorris, but don't call me that. You can call me Alfie. I've lived in the Maplewoods all my life, but I haven't seen you around before. Are you new to the pack? He asked kindly, blinking his big eyes as he waited for the golden wolf to respond.
Messages In This Thread
hands on the water - by Juniper RIP - October 19, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: hands on the water - by Alvorris - October 23, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: hands on the water - by Juniper RIP - October 25, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: hands on the water - by Alvorris - October 25, 2015, 04:07 PM