Haunted Wood Hoot Hoot, Madapaka
20 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Alfie was mesmerized by the idea of more owls. Especially ones who were melanistic like him. This was definitely a new experience for the boy. The older male introduced himself as Keyx. Huh, that's an interesting name. Alfie thought, nodding to the other owl. Nice to meet you Keyx! He chirped when suddenly he heard another sound, another owl sound coming towards them. He swiveled his head around to see another owl flying towards them. This time it was a female, and she looked a lot like his sister Yilni. It startled him how she seemed acquainted with Keyx already. Where have I been all this time! Two more owls in the same place and I thought I was the only one!

Keyx introduced Alfie to the female, who's name was apparently Vulpine. He blinked respectfully to her and said, Nice to meet you Vulpine. Keyx then asked another question, directed to both of them it seemed. The brown tyto was more than happy to answer, giving the excitement of meeting more of his species. He was very curious about the two owls next to him. Well I've been exploring Teekon for a while now. Just flying around and all. Daytime has never really bothered me much so I thought I wouldn't waste time sleeping when I could be out flying. Plus this forest is pretty shady so it seems like night time already. He shrugged turning to Vulpine, eager to hear her response.
Messages In This Thread
Hoot Hoot, Madapaka - by Keyx - October 25, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Hoot Hoot, Madapaka - by Alvorris - October 25, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Hoot Hoot, Madapaka - by Vulpine - October 25, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Hoot Hoot, Madapaka - by Keyx - October 27, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Hoot Hoot, Madapaka - by Alvorris - October 27, 2015, 06:27 PM