sleight of hand
50 Posts
Ooc —
At the question of his mandatory trades, a little red light went off in his head. He was born to hunt, there was no question about it. And he was never one to skip out on his superior's demands, but somehow, he had let it slip. Silently cursing himself, he sighed, not about to lie straight to his Alpha's face. 
"I must admit, I have been lacking on the Warrior trade" He lost eye contact with the Alpha, showing his low morale on the subject. Warden, he could do but now, he rarely found time to show his fighting skills when his expertise called for him somewhere else. He made a mental promise to focus on the task at hand and not what he thought was best. You're not a leader anymore, you don't call the shots, he reminded himself.
"But, I have been working on my Warden and.. Gamekeeper trade, regrettably. my apologies" He lowered his head, expecting there to be a punishment for his underachievement. 

It wasn't like him at all to lack in responsibility, but his choices of priorities was his biggest flaw. He had been working on it, yet some who his effort did not suffice, as his parent's had always promised. Work harder, he gritted his teeth behind his lips, daring to snap at the constant antagonizing voice at the back of his mind.
Messages In This Thread
sleight of hand - by Iqniq - September 30, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: sleight of hand - by Currawong - October 03, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: sleight of hand - by Iqniq - October 04, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: sleight of hand - by Currawong - October 13, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: sleight of hand - by Iqniq - October 14, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: sleight of hand - by Currawong - October 27, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: sleight of hand - by Iqniq - November 01, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: sleight of hand - by Currawong - November 03, 2015, 04:33 PM