Fox's Glade Singing in the rain
20 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Alfie became a little nervous when the wolf obviously became a bit frustrated. Oh crap what did I say?He thought for a moment, fidgeting under Sebastian's scowl. But after a few moments, Sebastian's frosty outlook seemed to soften a bit, becoming a little more friendly. Alvorris had accomplished his goal. He nodded slowly, understanding what the massive grey male had said. Wolves and owls were the same in the aspect that they both mated for life, so on that level they could connect.

Alfie chuckled a little at Sebastian's teasing comment. The wolf almost sounded serious about it, but he had figured out that Sebastian often sounded serious. No I promise. All owl! I was born over in the Maplewoods, but this eagle attacked our nest a few months back. I escaped, obviously, but I've been on my own ever since so I've kind of been enjoying the company of you wolves. He chirped cheerfully, relaxing fully and letting his guard down. The little owl finally felt comfortable in the wolf's presence, and he considered them acquaintances now.

He peeked around Sebastian's grey coat and through a hole so he could see outside of his bush. The skies looked grey, not letting up on the rain quite yet. But he could see some silver around the clouds which let him know that the sun would soon show its face and hopefully send the rainclouds packing. It was a nice thought, the sun, but at the moment it was all dark and dry. Alfie sighed, backing away from Sebastian and back into a soft pile of moss. He settled down inside of it, his head resting into his neck so he looked like a big cute blob of feathers.

I hate the rain. It ruins my feathers. Alfie mumbled in frustration, a yawn sounded at the end of his sentence. It technically was still daytime and he was getting very tired.
Messages In This Thread
Singing in the rain - by Alvorris - October 25, 2015, 10:12 AM
RE: Singing in the rain - by Sebastian - October 25, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Singing in the rain - by Alvorris - October 25, 2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Singing in the rain - by Sebastian - October 26, 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Singing in the rain - by Alvorris - October 26, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Singing in the rain - by Sebastian - October 26, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Singing in the rain - by Alvorris - October 26, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: Singing in the rain - by Sebastian - October 26, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Singing in the rain - by Alvorris - October 27, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Singing in the rain - by Sebastian - October 28, 2015, 06:17 AM
RE: Singing in the rain - by Alvorris - October 29, 2015, 05:38 PM