Blackfeather Woods Bring your secrets to me
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke expected the young boy to climb out of the den into the tunnels but it seemed his link with Kendra was much stronger than he expected. One single sound from her and the boy stopped all his actions. Well that was going to make his parenting easier. Burke could even stay in his spot and watch them instead of fetching Pietro. Still he wasn't even sure if he would fetch him back. Burke liked that he was exploring and curious about the outside world. He would only want to encourage that. He wasn't sure but it was about time they were getting their first steps out of the den right? 

Burke wasn't going to drag them out. If they wanted to see outside he would go with them, but keep them in a two meter range of the den entrance, if not a meter. He didn't want any of the crows to think they were some kind of snack. Their interactions were really cute. Burke nudged Kendra to see if she wanted to practice walking too. Burke secretly caring nature was really starting to show in the privateness of the den.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Bring your secrets to me - by Pietro - October 22, 2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Burke - October 24, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Kendra - October 29, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Pietro - October 30, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Burke - October 31, 2015, 04:13 AM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Kendra - November 08, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Pietro - November 12, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Burke - November 12, 2015, 01:48 PM