Moonspear I would follow you anywhere
4 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Izo watched as the wolf seemed to be trying to identify Lex. Perhaps they had not become fully acquainted yet meaning Lex hadn't been here long. It came as a relief to the sleek black female as she had thought she must have been weeks behind him. 

Izo watched the Alpha wolf intently. He asked her name and if she was healthy but before she had a chance to answer the first question a familiar voice answered for her. Her eyes immediately locked on to her brothers face. It felt like forever since shed last seen him. She smiled as she felt excitement rush through her and without thinking she ran up to him immediately shoving her face up against his. "Lex!" she half shouted.

Her mind raced with questions thoughts regarding her brother and his long travels here. Was he alright? Was he healthy? She quickly snapped herself out of it. There was a time and a place and right now she was better off answering his Alpha's question. "Yes, as my brother said. I'm Izo, and yes I'm healthy," she stated grinning from ear to ear.

The black female was glad to have finally been reunited with her brother. Sure it hadn't been like years since he had left their pack but it was long enough in her mind. 

sorry its taken me so long.....crazy busy lately......
Messages In This Thread
I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 20, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - October 21, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - October 22, 2015, 07:52 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 02, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 03, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 03, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Izo - November 07, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Charon - November 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I would follow you anywhere - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 02:39 PM