Blacktail Deer Plateau the time has come (ic joining)
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When she answered affirmatively, Peregrine felt a bolt of impatience and he clenched his jaw. It loosened almost immediately when she posed her question. He would've covered this topic during an interview any other day; his head just wasn't in the game presently.

"Yes, there are several. It sounds to me like you'll be most suited to the role of Gamekeeper. I'm actually a Gamekeeper myself and, when I have the time, I would be happy to train with you. There are others, including Warriors and Wardens, which might also be up your alley," he added, since she'd mentioned being happy to put herself in the way of danger to defend her pack.

And though she hadn't asked, he thought of something else he ought to include. "My mate—and your new Alpha female—is called Hawkeye, by the way. She's black with green eyes. She's not up and around much yet, since she just gave birth. But she'll be on her feet and back to her duties soon enough, so I'm sure you'll see her around."
Messages In This Thread
the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 02, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 09:08 PM