Haunted Wood If home is where the heart is, then I am lost [IC joining]
Eta
I'll stay awake, 'cause the dark's not taking prisoners tonight
47 Posts
Ooc — Mae
@Grimnir Thanks for coming!
 Lunae suddenly heard the sound of light footsteps, pulling her out of her thoughts. She slowly lifted her head slightly up, getting a glimpse at the wolf. He was huge, a brown wolf. She could feel him staring at her, the tension was agonising. She lifted her head a little more, and she could see his golden eyes, piercing into her soul. 
 Noticing that she had to speak up, she took a ragged breath and began. Hello sir, I would like to join this pack. She was amazed on how confident she sounded, even though it was only louder than a whisper. 
 Her legs threatened to betray her, to make her fall. She made her legs stiff, staying in the same spot. Her tail went between her legs, frozen. Her ears were pressed against her skull, the scar even now slightly stinging. 
 The wolf seemed to wait for an attack. The way he stood up, with no fear, he must be the alpha. The voice informed her. His ears and eyes, they look like he had been listening to someone, but no one is there. He has been talking to himself. The voice concluded.
 Hoping that the wolf would not attack, she waited for a reply from this alpha wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If home is where the heart is, then I am lost [IC joining] - by Lunae - November 07, 2015, 12:16 PM