Redhawk Caldera you turn me crazy
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
Life had been a messy whirlwind lately. When he'd talked to Lasher, it had seemed that the best thing Pan could do was leave Perry and the Caldera, but by the time he'd been with Perry again that had seemed ridiculous. Then there was the talk with Wildfire as well as the one with Roz, which had made Pan realise that his plans for tying Roz down were never going to work. The process had involved a lot of letting go, and for a moment Pantaleimon had thought that it would ultimately mean he needed to let go of Perry too. That seemed to be the one thing that Pan wasn't ready to let go of, though.

Soon he wanted to go visit Reek, because it had been too long. The talk with Wildfire had made Pan feel guilty for not visiting his friend, as well as realised that he was afraid of Saena and that was why he hadn't visited his friend since his move. Pan really missed Wildfire, and told himself he'd do well to visit her, too, when he moved out to find Reek to catch up (even though Pan was afraid he might disapprove of things, too).

As he got to the rendezvous site (even though the pups were practically adults now, and one of them was gone, so it felt like it wasn't as useful anymore now) Pantaleimon looked around to see if he could find Perry to spend some time with him, if Fox' heat would permit him time away from her.
Messages In This Thread
you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 12, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 13, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 18, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 18, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 19, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 19, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 27, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 05, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - December 08, 2015, 08:38 AM