Blackfeather Woods I tell a tale
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
We can turn this into a spar for both of us if you want

Sniffing around the walls of the Web, she found herself looking for Meldresi's herb store. The thought of going through the Dark Queen's things pained her, but she needed the medicine. She couldn't exactly remember where they gone that day, only that it was located somewhere in the tunnels. It was too soon for her to ask one of the spiderlings, as she didn't want to come off wrong. They were mourning, and to drag them out to Meldresi's workplace didn't seem fair to her. She could find it on her own. 

The ground was thinning out, instead, being replaced by cold, murky water. Presumably from the storm she had been most fortunate to miss. A light shiver coursed down her spine as the water sunk deeper, going higher and higher up her legs. No, this wouldn't do. It was getting close to winter and the last thing she needed was to get sick already. Turning away to go in the opposite direction, her paws clenched into the mud, making various stubborn squishing noises to her avail. Great, just great, She fumed. Pulling her limps away as hard as she could, they finally gave way. Now, the mud had risen past her kneecaps and coated in between her nails. 

All of a sudden, her nose twitched, a faint scent reaching her sniffer. A growl played on her lips, growing more audible by the second. Now, anyone nearby would hear the echoing anger of her pissed of voice. Growing closer to the scent, the realised it was of Blackfeather. Nevertheless, it was a new scent. New meant new impressions. And frankly, right then, she couldn't care less.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I tell a tale - by Mikasi - October 29, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 12, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 14, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 15, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 15, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 17, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 17, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 19, 2015, 07:20 PM