Blackfeather Woods Wrong turn
21 Posts
Ooc —
No matter how many times he tried to get out from beneath her, he was met with failure. His kicks were easily avoided, doing nothing but draining him of his energy. The rush of adrenaline that had hit him was already beginning to ebb away, his body becoming overrun with an even stronger sense of terror. It was too much to keep him kicking, and instead made his body shut down altogether. Frightened to the point of paralysis, really, essentially sealing his fate. The only motion he was successful in completely was parting his maw to allow a yelp of pain to escape when teeth found their way to his neck. Nearing the darkened woods had been a foolish decision. Running without paying any mind to where he was going had been a foolish decision. Walking directly into a human’s trap so long ago had, clearly, been a foolish decision. The yearling regretted it all, and would give anything to take each and every mistake back. He’d been an idiot to believe that he would actually have a chance at surviving in a place so far from his home. Staying, he realized, was the worst of his terrible choices.

When she pulled herself up, the skin her teeth had sunk themselves into was pulled as well. A new pain was felt, followed by a fresh, coppery scent, informing the boy that she’d broken his skin. A whimper sounded from his throat, uncertain of what else he could do. He couldn’t understand how someone could be so cruel, or why she’d continued to pursue him even after he’d left the borders of her pack. “Please…” he pleaded, voice quiet out of fear that anything else would call forth even more anguish. “Let me go, and I’ll never come back. You’ll never see me again, I swear.” Ragdoll didn’t want to die. He didn’t want his life to be stolen from him over an accident. He doubted any other outcome aside from death, unable to consider for even a second that he might be spared. Still, he had to hope, since that was all he had left.
Messages In This Thread
Wrong turn - by Ragdoll - October 15, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Nemesis - October 18, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Ragdoll - October 20, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Wrong turn - by Nemesis - October 20, 2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Ragdoll - October 23, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Wrong turn - by Nemesis - October 25, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Ragdoll - October 27, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Nemesis - November 02, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Ragdoll - November 12, 2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Ragdoll - November 22, 2015, 01:45 PM