Silvertip Mountain History Is Written By The Victor
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Chaska wanted to say it was a big deal. He had always been taught that the alpha was to be the most respected of all the pack. And that included family members. Such as brothers and sisters, sons and daughters. But if they didn't want that kind of praise, that he could respect.

"It was" he replied after Steady's remark on the storm. "Wind's that roared more than any creature ever heard from me. Tearing trees from the ground by their roots. In all my years, never have I seen anything like it." The sight would send any creature running for cover. Even if it was at a long distance. He remembered the howling and roaring winds, the flying dirt and trees in the distance. The screeching of birds. And at some point, an area of light in the distance. Fire, possibly. But he never did find out.

Chaska cocked his head. In actual fact, he had never met her, and also never really thought about it. Now that he did think about it, the children were older than the time Zaria and Fitz had been together. "I..I don't believe I ever met her. And with that, never knew what happened. Didn't know something ever did happen." Now that made him curious. Although, not too curious to pry.
Messages In This Thread
History Is Written By The Victor - by Chaska - October 31, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: History Is Written By The Victor - by Steady - November 10, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: History Is Written By The Victor - by Chaska - November 10, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: History Is Written By The Victor - by Steady - November 10, 2015, 09:59 PM
RE: History Is Written By The Victor - by Chaska - November 10, 2015, 10:12 PM
RE: History Is Written By The Victor - by Steady - November 12, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: History Is Written By The Victor - by Chaska - November 13, 2015, 02:03 AM
RE: History Is Written By The Victor - by Steady - November 13, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: History Is Written By The Victor - by Chaska - November 13, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: History Is Written By The Victor - by Steady - November 14, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: History Is Written By The Victor - by Chaska - November 14, 2015, 09:31 PM