Ankyra Sound not afraid of the storm that comes my way
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Her gaze was sharp, he saw, though he deigned not to take direct offense to it. Clearly, she hadn't been expecting his presence and clearly he hadn't expected her's. He hadn't wanted to disturb anyone and he held no intentions of lingering long. His purpose was what he's spoken as his gaze strayed from her, taking in the light silver of the sand, the slight darkened outline of his paws all he could see against the similar color, before it lifted to the black sea, out to the horizon where it would have melded seamlessly if not for the lingering light that broke the skyline. Kjalarr could not see the brilliant colors of dusk, nor dawn. Simply, it was varying degrees of gray. Yet, dusk, dawn, and night were the times that he was most seen out, opting to sleep during the day in true nocturnal style, unless he was absolutely needed out into the light of day.

She offered a name to this place. Ankyra Sound. He tucked it away for later use. Even if he never stepped on this territory again, he had a connection to it just as much as he held a connection to Stavanger Bay. Slowly, his gaze lifted to her, keeping it respectful as she offered him a vague direction to Stavanger Bay. “I know. I was born there, and it was there I was swept away to sea,” He failed to let out that he'd willingly dove into the waves to avoid literally becoming a bear's snack but it was trivial details. He did not feel like he needed to repeat himself, he'd already told her it was here that he'd washed up. 

He also didn't let on that he'd already been there, and that he could not place why it's lack of wolves made him feel irrevocably sad. Still, he was not sure the motive for moving from the Bay, which would provide for the wolves that called it home: even if parts of it had been destroyed by the storm that tore through the Wilds. The merger he supposed he understood: a bolster of numbers but the Bay felt sacred and it wasn't as if it had been rendered inhabitable; yet he had not been there and the decision was long made. Moonspear was where his biological family was, it was where he was needed, nevertheless.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 14, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 06:24 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 15, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 16, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 29, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 30, 2015, 11:26 AM