Blackfeather Woods I tell a tale
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
From the get go, she didn't like this male very much. At all. His whole demeanor was much too male dominating for her liking. It was good that wolves were starting to trickle into Blackfeather again, yet she couldn't help but to disagree with certain members. Blackfeather was a place of darkness, and every member had to have a part of darkness within them to strive. Those who didn't always ended up leaving, regardless of what they claimed to be.

"Well, who knew you were so fragile" She replied, bittersweetly. The male gave off an arrogant tone, in her biased opinion. And in truth, nobody had ever told her that. The complete opposite really, she had been taught to kill silently and without much flare."Don't call me that" Her voice instantly turned sour, a angry look flared up in her eyes. Nobody got to call her any nicknames (minus the boy Xan) and especially not something as revolting as it. It was the equivalent to calling a killer 'pudding cup' or 'carebear'. It just wasn't right. Jokes set aside, the truth dug deeper into her broken history. 

"And if I was? Would you be scared?" In truth she was testing him, to see what he was made of before she could decide on a final judgement on him. She doubted his answer wouldn't be anything but ''I ain't 'fraid of 'nuthin" but she would have to see.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I tell a tale - by Mikasi - October 29, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 12, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 14, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 15, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 15, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 17, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 17, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 19, 2015, 07:20 PM