Blackfeather Woods I tell a tale
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She found herself smirking maliciously at the male's arrogance. He was truly clueless if he thought he would get away with calling her such things.

A low growl started to churn inside of her, not at all liking the close proximity between them. Who did he think he was? If he hadn't been of Blackfeather, his blood would have already decorated the walls of the tunnel. Instead, she leisurely but not without a dangerous air did she circle him, her icily cold eyes not leaving his. "Let me be very clear on this, I am not to be tested" She snapped, close to pulling the "I'm a higher rank than you" card if he didn't learn quickly enough. 
She wanted to show just how scary she could be, just how much fury laid in her heart. But he was a packmate. "You should be very afraid, if you know what's good for you" She whispered maleficently as she approached the proximity of his ear.

"Are you sure?, you may get hurt" She teased, with a straight face indicating she could care less about his well being. Infact, she couldn't care less about half the packs well being as long as it wasn't life threatening. All the other had proven to be stronger than injury, stronger than fear itself. Those who had left were cowards, and she couldn't wait to see what made this one tick.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I tell a tale - by Mikasi - October 29, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 12, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 14, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 15, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 15, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 17, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 17, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 19, 2015, 07:20 PM