Otatso Wetlands i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow frowned at his calling her of a Dog. She was a wolf not a dog, she knew that this could be a huge insult if spoken by others and it caused most of the rest of her fear to leave her. She opened her mouth and spoke quietly "This Wolf is here on Neutral ground looking for Herbs. I am a healer.

His unnatural fur and one lolling eye made her a little ill and usually deformities did not bother. Her Perhaps it was the way he had gotten it that bothered her if the stories were to be true. Or maybe it was her fear finding a new way to manifest, but she was not sure. However, she was now a little irritated at his words and he did not intimidate her anymore than he would. She did however not pose in a threatening way, she continued to keep herself in neutral position neither subordinate nor dominate.
Messages In This Thread
i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - March 28, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - March 30, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 02, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Blue Willow - April 04, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 04, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 04, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 08, 2014, 01:25 AM