Redhawk Caldera you turn me crazy
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
"Yeah, that's probably the best," Pan said, realising that now would hardly be a great time to birth pups anyway, what with winter coming and all. Perry didn't seem very bothered, and for a moment Pan wondered if he was really not bothered or if he was keeping himself strong on the outside. Probably the former, though; Perry wasn't one for pretending much.

"Sorta," Pan said and he smiled at Perry. "I just wanted to spend some time together. Or maybe we could do a patrol together." He'd actually wanted to talk about the whole puppy thing, but it seemed a sore subject to cut into now. The talk with Roz had made Pan think maybe he should ask for more, but then the talk with Wildfire had made Pan realise that it all didn't matter as much, because the current pups saw him as a parent anyway, sorta, and, well, he was with Perry. Things'd wind up alright eventually. "Wildfire said I was sort of like a second dad," Pan said with a small, fond smile. He wanted to ask if Perry thought it okay for his pups to call Pan something with father in it, but then lost his nerve on the matter and decided against it. It just didn't feel right to talk about it now, what with the recently deceased Firebirds that had never got to see the light of day alive.
Messages In This Thread
you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 12, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 13, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 18, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 18, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 19, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 19, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 27, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 05, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - December 08, 2015, 08:38 AM