Firestone Hot Springs Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian laughed, looking at her skeptically. "I am the opposite of a bad boy," he pointed out to her with a chuckle. He actually was, he had not once been mean to her or made her do things she might not be comfortable with. He was protective of her too. "Though I appreciate the compliment," he hummed. Sebastian licked over the top of Haven's head once she rested her head against his shoulder. He couldn't help it. 

Though he wasn't so sure about visiting another pack, especially if they were as protective at RHC had been. A pack in a new location wanted to make their claim known and he wasn't sure if they would appreciate to loners close to their home, but he kept his opinion to himself. He mostly did that. "Um.. Thank you," he smiled lightly. He was happy to hear that she was happy, though he felt a bit like he was in the middle of some 'girl talk' he shouldn't be listening to just because they talked about him in the third person like he wasn't there with them right now. Pearl didn't ask him if he was taking good care of Haven. Sebastian wasn't easily offended but it was making him feel a bit awkward again. He still wasn't that good with ladies. 

I know right. He is trying! :P
Messages In This Thread
Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 15, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 15, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 15, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 16, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 16, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 17, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 18, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 18, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 21, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 26, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 26, 2015, 10:51 AM