Blacktail Deer Plateau i don't know what i'm doing
❥ i don't care, no i wouldn't dare, to fix the twist in you
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
*engages bitch mode*

They ventured into the thick of the forest - Behati marching ahead, Kitten trailing a few feet behind. The former had a superior look on her face when she turned to answer, fastening hard eyes on the soft little pet that Lasher had seen fit to invite. She was filled with bile, and too green to realize that it was because this sad little creature was a perfect mirror of her own insecurities.

"How do you not know that?" the caramel girl laughed with a toss of her slim head. Hypocrite. Until recently, Behati hadn't know what a cache was either. "It's a store for food. You know - you kill something, dig a hole.. then you come back to it if it's slim pickings out there." She canted her head in the direction of 'out there'. "Sometimes it's a bit rotten, but you know, you make do." Us real wolves do, at least. The girl's brows knitted over eyes that strayed off into the heart of the packland - the look of someone with much to do and no time to dilly-dally. "OK, well - I guess I'll leave you to dig a den, then."
Messages In This Thread
i don't know what i'm doing - by Kitten - November 18, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: i don't know what i'm doing - by Behati - November 19, 2015, 04:43 AM
RE: i don't know what i'm doing - by Kitten - November 19, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: i don't know what i'm doing - by Behati - November 26, 2015, 05:14 AM
RE: i don't know what i'm doing - by Pearl - November 26, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: i don't know what i'm doing - by Kitten - November 27, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: i don't know what i'm doing - by Behati - December 06, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: i don't know what i'm doing - by Pearl - December 06, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: i don't know what i'm doing - by Kitten - December 09, 2015, 06:14 PM