Jade Fern Grove this is what it's like to lose it
#beastmode
20 Posts
Ooc — Mica
8) hey boo

Fisher had gone through areas that didn’t have a lot of wolves and, for the first time in weeks, she is somewhere filled with them.  Every few different changes in scenery there was another pack.  She didn’t linger long enough to draw their attention but she felt okay enough to stop for a few days somewhere and rest.  Her scent would got lost among the others and if they were chasing her, they’d have a hard time following the back and forth tracks she left scattered about to mislead them.

Where she lingers now and for the last few nights slowly started to give her the heebie jeebies.  She’d stumbled across a dead body earlier that morning and new it was a sign that she shouldn’t be there.  

They were coming for her.

Somehow, Fisher began to think she’s going on circles, unable to find the way she’d come in.  Criss crossing her scent hadn’t been a good idea after all.  With her guard down, she doesn’t notice the other wolf until she’s several feet in her path, stumbling over her own feet into view.

“Um…” she stammers, stalling until she can think of something sensible to say.  “Why are you following me?” she shouts suddenly, staggering back a few steps.  She doesn't give the other a chance to reply before she turns on her heels and sprints away.

Due to her impending death, I'm editing my post so she leaves and you can salvage the thread if you'd like.  You can even delete my post entirely if you want, haha.
Messages In This Thread
this is what it's like to lose it - by Tail - November 17, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: this is what it's like to lose it - by Fisher - November 19, 2015, 03:31 PM