Redhawk Caldera I'm yours, yours, yours for every season
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
I made a few assumptions. Let me know if I need to change anything, @Fox...! (And this is yours if you want it. <3)

Fox had taken the failed pregnancy much more in stride; whereas Peregrine had been forlorn and withdrawn, she had been more relieved than anything that it hadn't taken. A small distance had sprung up between them because of it, though it had begun to close over the past week as they shared a sickbed. Perhaps it was strange to bond while dripping snot and coughing up lungs, yet the Alpha male was happy to finally move on from his melancholia and feel closer to his mate again. They would bear through the winter, then prove their true virility in the spring with a healthy litter of pups.

They were more or less emotionally sound and Fox was starting to overcome her illness. Peregrine was glad she was feeling better, though the Alpha male lagged behind his younger mate. His personal plague persisted. He felt stuffy and tired all the time. He tried to stay on top of his duties but he became exhausted quickly, especially since he couldn't breathe comfortably. He was prone to sneezing fits, which were not only pleasant but incredibly annoying. In fact, he was right in the middle of one now as he stood near the northern borders, eyes streaming as he fired off sneezes like a (loose) cannon.
Messages In This Thread
I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 19, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 24, 2015, 05:42 PM