Shy Deer Steppes It gets into your body
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
If you're down, I can title you as a member of RHC!

They both stared at the glob for a moment, then the wolf surreptitiously shuffled away from it. Peregrine couldn't help but smirk faintly at that. Despite the friendly fire, he seemed interested in the Alpha's proposition. The smile faded from Peregrine's face as he stared shrewdly at the wolf, sizing him up even as he weighed his words.

"If your pack left you behind, they're the disloyal ones," he opined aloud. What sorts of leaders just disappeared without notifying one of their loyal members? Perhaps there was something wrong with him that they had not wanted him to come along? He appeared healthy and fit. "Hunters and fighters we can use. And I'm not feeling up to the usual interrogation. Come back with me, we'll see if you fit in among us and earn your keep. If you don't, I kick your ass out."

Hopefully this guy could deal with the swarthy wolf's frankness, else he would never make it in the caldera. "You got a name or do I have to come up with one for you?" Peregrine asked, motioning for his (hopefully) newest recruit to follow as he turned to head back to the pack's territory. Before he had even gone five steps, he began to sneeze again.
Messages In This Thread
It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 12, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 13, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 17, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 17, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 19, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 20, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 20, 2015, 04:00 PM