Blackfeather Woods I tell a tale
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Deciding against her previous motives, she would let the male have his fun. It was better to get their hopes up before she crushed their little fantasy world where they could actually beat her. Mikasi was skilled, clearly. Once properly trained, she could see him being a fine warrior but as of that moment, all she saw as an over egoistic, self righteous teen who thought he was all the buzz. That just wouldn't do.

She fell back before he could make contact, giving him the "upper hand" Or so he thought. The lighting was dim and her coat was dark, the lesson on blindspots would do nicely. She was fast enough to duck out of the line of his teeth to the back corner of his hide, where his vision did not extend. Tease him a little then attack from behind was what she planned, yet she would not underestimate his actions.

He was strong, no doubt, but she had grown. She was still young, still in her second year. Despite the way she acted. She had more force than let on, more power than she would admit. While whoever claimed victory over the duel, she would prove to be all victorious, and wold prove it to her last breath.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I tell a tale - by Mikasi - October 29, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 12, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 14, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 15, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 15, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 17, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 17, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 19, 2015, 07:20 PM