Redhawk Caldera days turn blue to grey
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
No worries! Nope, Wildfire left a bunch of junk in it but Rave's more than welcome to clean it out and use it for whatever! :)

He saw the effect his words had on his younger daughter. Slowly, she smiled, her eyes glittering with interest and pride. She should feel proud, Peregrine thought. She had come a long way in sharpening her healing skills, especially considering there was no one to train her properly. It might take longer for the self-taught Healer to officially earn her stripes but the Alpha male had no doubt Raven would one day be an incredibly adept and skillful medic. He more than trusted her with a remedy for the pack's present outbreak.

"I know I saw Dean sniffling and snotting," Peregrine answered, "and when I swung by Elwood and Finley's place, I thought I heard the bub coughing in the den." That was all so far, though he feared it would spread to everyone else. It was probably only a matter of time. "Do you know of any ways to, uh... I don't know what word I'm looking for. I don't want to get it; is there anything I can do to stop myself from catching it? Other than avoiding everyone...?"
Messages In This Thread
days turn blue to grey - by Raven - November 12, 2015, 02:10 AM
RE: days turn blue to grey - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: days turn blue to grey - by Raven - November 14, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: days turn blue to grey - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: days turn blue to grey - by Raven - November 20, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: days turn blue to grey - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 21, 2015, 11:36 PM
RE: days turn blue to grey - by Raven - November 26, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: days turn blue to grey - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 05, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: days turn blue to grey - by Raven - December 08, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: days turn blue to grey - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 15, 2015, 11:37 AM