Dragoncrest Cliffs i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
[size=small]cthulu's bungalow ROFL[/size] !!! help

between the frothing hiss of the brine tachyon thought he heard something -- something distinctly canine. he tilted his broad muzzle to the side, a windswept ear pulled back -- but the sound was no longer. his stomach and heart froze with chill as he entertained the impossible -- was it a predator of the pelagic persuasion? was something in that pale and coalescing water about to crest and pull him under?

he wasted no time beating a hasty retreat to the shore -- and even as he pulled well from the breaking tide he continued his relentless gallop until his weary paws met the solid ground of the tree-line. it was then he noticed he had company -- company which had presumably just seen a grown ass male nearly wet his pants and run for safety. he slowed to a trot, trying his best to regain some semblance of dignity -- yet whatever poise he possessed had likely washed away in the abundant blue behind him. hopefully she hadn't just witnessed his pitiful display of how not to be a macho-mano.

he cleared his throat, giving the lithe creature a once-over. he was not really discreet in his examination of her sundried pelt, but truth be told, tachyon hadn't seen a female in weeks. yet it was the illuminant auburn of her kiln-like gaze that drew him, and he decided to stake his chances with the skewbald female. "hi." awkward...............
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair - by Tachyon Sr - November 22, 2015, 01:30 AM