Dragoncrest Cliffs i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
he hadn't meant to make her feel uncomfortable. when the dark sylph rose a paw to her chest in slight discomfiture tachyon was swift to advert his gaze, overwhelmed by vexation that she had witnessed his obvious peeping. he inspected the coarse gravel beneath their feet, eyeing the sand that he had dragged along with him from the shore.

he was entirely taken back by the sharpness of her tongue, and delighted to learn the enjoyable keening of her wit. alas, he was not an equal match -- and for a moment, the large oaf blundered and blinked with confusion. he frowned, unable to draw forth from his dry-well of retorts a worthy comeback. "no.." he trailed, unsure if his lack of a swiftly parried rebuke would incense her. who knows -- maybe she was the type that was thrilled to be the brains and leader of situations such as these. in any case, his expression was cheery as he sought to deflect the topic of the conversation away from him. "but i heard a weird noise when i was in there. kinda sounded like a predator." his ears swiveled as he looked back at the seafoam crests. "you don't think they can come on land, do you?" his brow furrowed in anxiety -- he needed an answer from this ingenious maven STAT.
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair - by Tachyon Sr - November 22, 2015, 12:18 PM