Dragoncrest Cliffs i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
LMFAO omg poor tach
tachyon was too busy miserably welling over the noise he had heard in the water to notice that lusca was stumbling to regain her cool -- and even if he had focused on her artifice, he was probably too emotionally stunted to recognize the genuine fear that threatened to swallow lusca's needle-thin countenance.

he frowned as she mentioned the unknown leviathan was probably after him. he didn't really like the odds of that. he was never one to favor the possibility that someday he might not exist and his brow knitted in visible distress.

as the slender waif made her bid to depart tachyon nearly blundered a "w-wait!", stumbling after her in an ungainly bound. he wasn't thrilled about the possibility of being her martyr, but what if it earned him kudos in bed? he couldn't ignore the possibility. "hey! wait up." he puffed his chest as he strode after her, trying his best to appear like he was some sort of boon to have as a companion.
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair - by Tachyon Sr - November 22, 2015, 02:40 PM