Dragoncrest Cliffs i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
"she could feed herself". from the looks of the way her skin hung gaunt and tight as a bow string's pulse, on jutting hips, tachyon doubted it.

he was stung by her rolling eyes -- her exasperation evinced a slow frown from the thickset wolf's muzzle. his ears cupped forward in interest as she mentioned amorous liasons - well, he hadn't expected it to go that far but if her mind went there immediately, did that mean she entertained similar thoughts?

tachyon's tail stirred in a hopeful thump -- he kept the idea close to his heart as he lingered carefully behind the fierce female. her inquiry pressed equally as close and for a moment tachyon struggled to formulate an answer. "oh. uhmm." his brow furrowed as he concentrated on impressing her. "terms of conditions.. i could hunt for you, maybe keep you company?" clearly he didn't understand how "quid-pro-quo" worked -- he was still stuck on the idea that he needed to offer copious amounts of services just to keep her in close proximity.
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could base my whole existence on the cherry-strands of your gold hair - by Tachyon Sr - November 25, 2015, 02:31 PM