Ankyra Sound Coastal Wonderings
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
To Sebastian this was only his second meeting with her, he had no clue that it was her who was causing the haunting voice in the tunnel. The large male didn't feel like she could make a claim on a territory as a loner. She was clearly crazy, and it seemed that she didn't like to be challenged. He had to admit that he much preferred her seeing him as her son instead of a trespasser, it was much easier for him that way. Maybe since the female wanted to live here so badly they could make a deal out of this. Sebastian really didn't want to fight and get injured over a location. 

"Technically I am a loner," he bantered back, his pale eyes on her. He did have a mate, and her siblings to hang out with. "Well you clearly don't have the members to make your claim," he pointed out to her, he felt like a rebelling child that talked back against someone elderly. A huff came from his lips. He did want to settle with Haven close to this beach, and he really didn't want this female to become a problem, why did he had the feeling that she would become a problem? Sebastian could be stubborn at times and he was not ready to leave yet. "I have been in your grotto and it was empty. Even your Kevlyn is gone. You have to accept that the pack you once had is no more," he pressed on, maybe even boldly so. Sebastian always had been reckless in these situations. "Your lands don't interest me to settle on, though I do want to know what is out here," he explained, tone back to being calm instead of judging.
Messages In This Thread
Coastal Wonderings - by Sebastian - November 25, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Rosalyn - November 25, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Sebastian - November 25, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Rosalyn - November 25, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Sebastian - November 25, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Sebastian - November 26, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Caiaphas - November 26, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Coastal Wonderings - by Rat Wolf - November 27, 2015, 11:21 AM