Barrow Fields i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
PULL THE LEVER KRONK!

in an effort to redeem himself after last night's pitiful attempts at securing food, tachyon had stolen away from  lusca when she hadn't been looking. for one, he wasn't exactly enjoying the draconian side of her -- and if he could escape her wrathful eye and return bearing a gift that would rival a god's sacrifice, perhaps he could finally clasp some form of approval from the heavy-handed she-wolf. for two, it was not exactly if the two of them were talking. tachyon had never experienced a shoulder so ice-clad as a lusca scorned.

many hours after his departure he returned -- and this time, with something a little more substantial in tow. he held the tattered item high, inverting his head in the laughable way a canine often does to balance a lengthy stick. tachyon practically swaggered as he pulled towards the fierce woman, a buoyancy in his step he knew she would probably immediately deflate. all the same he bravely approached -- yet subtly he felt each stride shorten and his heart shrink as he awaited the outcry of the insatiable banshee he had come to keep company with.
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair - by Tachyon Sr - November 25, 2015, 08:11 PM