Barrow Fields i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
tachyon flinched as lusca moved, expecting that raised paw to be struck harshly across his jowl. yet no onslaught came -- slowly he pried open an eye, and then another, surprised to behold a semblance of surprise writ across the ghoul's waifsh face.

he hadn't really prepared an answer, but eager to please he spoke up: "Mmmuffaf." he declared brightly. yet his mein instantly plundered, for his mouth was muffled and the words he sought to impress the female with tumbled from his mouth with the unintelligible grace of a dimwit. tachyon sagged, rolling the matted carcass from his mouth and stepping back swiftly.

"mus--" he paused. he turned his head, examining her from the corner of his eye. the last time he had offered the female a meal of the rodent variety she had unleashed a scathing riposte upon him. he did not wish to revisit. "mushpig." he lied without batting an eyelid, unsure if she would accept such an outright practice of deceit.
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair - by Tachyon Sr - November 25, 2015, 09:24 PM