Barrow Fields i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
there was no doubt in his mind he was dead -- but it was a mistake he was happy to commit. there was no time to recognize the widening of her dinner-plate eyes, nor the indignity that flooded it -- he was swift on his feet despite her best attempts to slake skin from his fur. her roaring was formidable -- terrifying even, and tachyon tried his best to figure out how to defuse the situation.

except for he was running and stuff, and had never been skilled at that multitasking gig. he was so bad, in fact, that he slowed down as he thought of how to escape her teeth and consequentially was rewarded with a sharp sting of fang meeting his tender tail.

she packed a wallop and he was sent forward in a scooting yowl, howling as his tail fled under his body. he turned around, blubbering between breaths --

"fair is the muzzle that lashes at me
though sharp the teeth be which quickly wield them
and parry they must, on to sunder me
so swift i must act to appease this femme --- "

she was still hot on his tail, her breath rank on his rump with anger -- anger that fueled his desparation to sing as pretty as possible --

"in vain i contain what my heartstrings know
that this fierce amazon is nonpareil
so fate has ordained, and let kismet show
that my soul can't deny what my heart feels"

he finished his refrain, worriedly casting a glance behind him. but the sheba had slowed -- the kraken had receded -- and so he grew emboldened as he cast his lulting voice to the sky:

"so woman, dear woman, lay down your sword
lest you act too rash and regret your ire
come close my dear love, attack not my gourd
for i like living, and death, it be dire

quit thy dragon-rage, accept my mushpig
or else next time, i'll bring poisonous figs!"
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair - by Tachyon Sr - November 26, 2015, 12:14 AM