Firestone Hot Springs Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano?
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
I'm so sorry for making you wait! Vacation has made me a bit scarce xP

Haven could tell that Seb was feeling a little awkward and possibly outnumbered. After all there was two girls and one boy. Pearl seemed to be able to tell that too. She wasn't really being a bother to Haven, but she did want to enjoy the pools with her boyfriend. Alright then! We'll see you around then Pearl! She barked cheerfully as the white female slipped away, almost melting into the steam with the light colors of her pelt. Haven took her head from Seb's shoulder and shrugged.

She's so nice, it was good to see her. I didn't know you'd met her before. She said, Haven wasn't one to be jealous. She trusted Seb plenty, but the phrase may have come off as a bit envious. The grey female shrugged again and nudged her boyfriend, then lead him back towards the pool. She leaped back in enjoying the warmth and heat it let off. The smell no longer bothered her, she was glad about that. She stuck her head under the water, blowing bubbles up into the steam. She came back up, laughing a little. She liked being silly sometimes.

Haven crawled back to be beside Sebastian again, snuggling up beside him in the warm pool. This is so nice. I wish we could just stay here forever. How much longer can we stay? I'm thinking we should continue on around nightfall? That way we can watch the sun set here, and after being refreshed we should be able to travel at night for a while before catching some sleep. That was her thoughtful side, planning out the day. She was usually an improviser, but she wanted to make it clear that she wasn't ready to leave yet.
Messages In This Thread
Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 15, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 15, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 15, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 16, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 16, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 17, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 18, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 18, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 21, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 26, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 26, 2015, 10:51 AM