Moonspear Couldn't run away, anyway
I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes
261 Posts
Ooc — Rain
There was no response. Rain listened as Nishu moved away, and her heart lurched. She peeked over her paw to look at the empty entrance in hopes that he would come back. "Nishu," she called louder, but her voice still shook. Rain lifted herself up on her forelegs in an attempt to stand, but her legs gave way and she fell. She cursed her weakened state, and growled at the pain in her hind leg which was beginning to throb. She would need Nishu to fetch a healer so that they could numb the pain, but he stayed out of sight. If he would not come to her then she would make a command out of it knowing full well he could not disobey due to his Knightly ways. But she didn't want it to come to that. She wanted Nishu to come to her of his own free will and let her know that he was still by her side. She would give him another chance to walk into the cave and speak to her. "Nishu, I need you." Perhaps those were the words he needed to walk into the cave and talk with her. 

With her ears focused on the entrance, she rested her head back on her front paws and waited. Nishu's breathing was barely audible and she strained to listen. Knowing that he was near eased her suffering by a small amount, but his actions also made her afraid of what his words would be. Her icy gaze studied the texture of the cave, every sharp edge and grove and every shimmering droplet of water that layered the walls, in an attempt to distract herself while she waited for him.
Messages In This Thread
Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 09, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Couldn't ran away, anyway - by Rain - November 12, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Couldn't ran away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 14, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - November 26, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 26, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - November 26, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - December 04, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - December 06, 2015, 04:52 AM