Moonspear Couldn't run away, anyway
I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes
261 Posts
Ooc — Rain
There was silence at first, as she had expected, but then he was there blocking the light and apologizing. She rested her ice blue eyes on his strong form, he looked to be waiting for her. "Why are you doing this?" Rain questioned him with hurt coloring her words. She was glad to see that he had not left her, and she hoped it was a sign that he was not planning on leaving. "Why are you avoiding me?" Waves of anxiety drew in and out like the ocean battering the land. It was a subtle feeling though, almost as if she was looking down on the situation instead of being within it, but it strained her heart all the same. "You found me," she explained. "You rescued me and brought me home safe."

Rain stretched her muzzle towards him, wanting to bury her head in his winter coat. "
What would I do without you?" If only he would come closer so she could borrow his strength. The increasing pain in her leg and the pain in her heart was beginning to wear her out. She was starting to feel very tired, to the point where she knew she wouldn't be awake for too much longer. She had to get answers from Nishu before she fell asleep as well as medicine for her leg.
Messages In This Thread
Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 09, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Couldn't ran away, anyway - by Rain - November 12, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Couldn't ran away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 14, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - November 26, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 26, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - November 26, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Rain - December 04, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Couldn't run away, anyway - by Nishu Inte - December 06, 2015, 04:52 AM