Ankyra Sound not afraid of the storm that comes my way
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
<3

She offered him strange words: speaking that her and her wolves lived under the ground. Kjalarr's brow furrowed as he tried to picture how ...and more importantly why wolves would deign to live under ground. It was true that their species had dens — which were technically under ground — but despite his vision impairment he could not imagine spending any semblance of his time beneath the earth. Only to sleep, he supposed; and there was a certain attraction to the night sky that Tev couldn't hide. It was as striking to him as the sea. Surprisingly, not something he feared despite that it had nearly accomplished what the bear so long ago had not.

He studied her sly look for a moment, still attempting to puzzle out her words in a rapid-fire way only to watch her walk away and vanish from his line of sight. “Goodbye.” He offered lamely after her retreating form before he turned and with a shrug of broad shoulders set his destination to the Moonspear figuring he'd taken enough detours already.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 14, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 06:24 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 15, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 16, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 29, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 30, 2015, 11:26 AM