dawn of the dead
bitchcraft
17 Posts
Ooc —
Oui oui!

The discernible sound of something taking flight distracted the lone wolf from her musings. Her bright eyes did not seek the source of it until the sound of flapping came nearer to her... and once this happened, Tiamat could not help but look around. Ravens could be as helpful as they were obnoxious. And she had a difficult time telling apart crows from ravens, at that. So perhaps it was the other corvidae she thought of. Who could be sure?

But the crowing sounded oddly like the other trying to speak with her. Odder still that Tiamat could understand. With a little mmph, Tiamat tilted her jaw upward to better look at the beady-eyed thing. Black bird. Raven or crow, who cared? It had wings. And if it could understand the language of canines, well, word could spread.

"Simply how it has been a while, since a living creature of my breed has been here, up until yesterday. Strange. Things will be changing, I feel. For the better. At least, for my lot." Tiamat continued to move along, though offered a bony shoulder for the other to roost upon, rolling it to bring it to attention before breathing in a deep drought of air, content with the days company.
Messages In This Thread
dawn of the dead - by Tiamat - November 25, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: dawn of the dead - by Corvasa - November 26, 2015, 01:17 AM
RE: dawn of the dead - by Tiamat - November 30, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: dawn of the dead - by Corvasa - December 02, 2015, 03:43 AM