Lost Creek Hollow steam rising from the belly of the beast
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
of course lol

He was not aware, and nor would he be prepared to admit, that he was not as carefree and grounded as he believed himself to be. His emotions continued to be reactive despite the nonchalance he had trained into himself, though that was not to discredit the times it had served him well. His impulsive nature also continued to bubble beneath the surface; it was to blame for the indescribable restlessness he felt as he habitualized to a life of routine and responsibility. It would also be to blame for what would follow in the wake of this incident.

He did not disagree with what Mordecai said, but yet found himself unable to let go of the blame so easily. His face remained in its wrinkled, bothered expression. "I know you're right," he murmured. "But I still feel that I have not done my job." Such was the way of the heart and the mind; they seldom agreed. "I will do better."
Messages In This Thread
steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Mordecai - November 28, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Luke - November 28, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Mordecai - November 28, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Luke - November 28, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Mordecai - November 29, 2015, 02:51 AM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Luke - December 01, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Mordecai - December 02, 2015, 03:15 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Luke - December 03, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Mordecai - December 04, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Luke - December 05, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: steam rising from the belly of the beast - by Mordecai - December 05, 2015, 03:02 PM