Blacktail Deer Plateau The devil's den
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
A slightly familiar figure appeared at the tree line, then came closer. Peregrine gave Sabriyah a quick glance, though his eyes fixed on the kill she towed with her. When she stopped short of the den and dropped it, telling him it was an offering for his mate, Peregrine nodded but did not move to accept the gift, nor notify Hawkeye of it.

"She's just inside. I'll see that she gets it. Thank-you," the Alpha male said with a faint twitch of his lips. His body blocked much of the den's entrance and the family members stowed within, which was what he preferred for the moment. The pups were still very young and did not need the disruption of random visitors just yet. Nor did he imagine Hawkeye wanted to be bothered just now, especially just as things began to settle in the wake of Pied's death. Soon, Peregrine noted to himself, but not yet.

And if she was curious about the pups, there was one on display for her right here and now. "This is my daughter, Osprey Jr.," he told Sabriyah, pride coloring his voice. Part of his motionlessness had to do with trying not to disturb the nibbling babe. "My other, Tytonidae, is inside with her mother and the other pups, Saēna and Pura."
Messages In This Thread
The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 05:21 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 07:26 PM